“I would highly appreciate very much if you would at least acknowledge any materials used or at least ask for a permission first. Unless specified, all other materials are from the private collection of the blog owner. Thank you very much!”

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

MOVIE TRIVIA #3 : SI BINO GARCIA!!! SIYA....BIDA???

Who??? Bino Garcia!!! Bida??? Syanga nga, wala ng iba! Yes!, Bino Garcia, a bit player, extra, a goon, henchman, was the lead star in a 1967 movie, The Son of Dyango Meets Dorango Kid. I also recalled another movie which he starred, in Bino and Clyde (a spoof of Hollywood's Bonnie and Clyde).


The Son of Dyango Meets Dorango Kid (1967)- Stars Bino Garcia, Eli Salas Renato del Prado, Apeng Daldal, Popoy, Anna Ledesma and Merle Fernandez/ Directed by Wilthor

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Anyone have a copy of this movie?
The other actor in this movie whom was amongst the starring was my father.... Pete Cerrillo. I could remember his photo dressed as a western goony standing next to this voluptous actress ... (whom my mom was so jealous of...) was actress Merle Fernandes. I never believed he was into acting when I aws a child... until I stumbled upon this page. Please email me at ferolyn_serrano@yahoo.com.au

Unknown said...

He is the veteran actor of the 1960's era in films television and media in Philippine history his name is Bino Garcia. Thanks! From:Wayne

Unknown said...

He played as a henchman cowboy and con-artist by veteran actor Bino Garcia in film television and media in Philippine history.Thanks! From:Wayne

Unknown said...

His real name was Peter Cerillo became his screen name Bino Garcia in Filipino films & media I Philippine history. Thanks!
From:Wayne

Unknown said...

I am the big fan of Filipino films & television in popular culture mostly action comedy drama western espionage fantasy/scifi horror/mystery historical epic love story/romance kids & family teen comedy/drama & others. Thanks for the information. From:Wayne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin